Pinafore? Yes Please.


Hello all! These pictures were taken a week ago, in the depths of a Minnesota forest. It was a beautiful fall day, and I quickly made myself marginally attractive so we could go out into the trees and take pictures. This pinafore is my pride and joy right now, I want to wear it every day, but society confirms that wouldn't be the best course of action. I found it for 2 dollars at a tween store that I wouldn't usually go in but I saw the pinafores and had to. Just had to. 


I went down to Minnesota for Canadian Thanksgiving, and it was a blast. I stayed with my grandparents and they fed us so full of turkey and then sent us on our way. I was happy we got to go shopping too, giving me more material (ha) to work with in my limited wardrobe here at college! 




//Pinafore: Rue21//Shirt: Thrifted//Scarf: Garage//Hairbow: Mexican shop//Leggings: Thrifted//

This week I have been intrigued by a song called Why Can't We by Asa, and it makes me want to dance. The music video is awesome, you can check it out here! Enjoy. 


Love, Natasha

Comments

Popular Posts