Pastels and Wind


Pastel colours are not usually associated with fall. Everyone goes crazy over forest green and brown, but I am still living the dream of summer. I never want to give up wearing dresses, even if they are insanely impractical for the cold weather. It was unbelievably windy when I took these pictures, but it made the pictures more exciting. I love the bow on this dress! And the dropped waist finish isn't always my style but I decided to go for it anyway. It was on sale. 


Also you may take note: CAT TIGHTS have returned (First appearance here)


//Dress: Ruche//Tights: Aeropostale//Shoes: Walmart//
I bought this dress online, my first online clothing purchase ever. (I have a feeling it wont be the last) It comes from my favorite store, Ruche (you can find the site here!!) and they have a mighty collection of sales going all the time. I find it mostly affordable, and I wouldn't be able to buy something that wasn't on sale but I am also a starving student. My budget is always zero. 

But you can listen to music no matter how broke you are! Today's song is by Roo Panes, a great musician from Australia. Check it out! 


Love, Natasha 


Comments

Popular Posts