A Fresh Fall Start

As the last fall leaves clung to the branches, my friend and I went to try and find adventure. I thought it would be a great place to take pictures for my first fashion blog post, so we did it!

I am so not good at this, but I aim to get better. I love fashion, dressing up, and playing guitar. This month I started college, and part of becoming someone accomplished and educated is doing things I have always wanted to do but never had the time. I admire people with talent to run a fashion blog, so I hope to maybe inspire others to have fun and be yourself! I also want to be a business woman, so I am in a Business and Administration program here at the university. 







Also I am obsessed with finding new music, and this is a song I have been enjoying lately! Take a listen. 

Love, Natasha

Comments

Popular Posts