Happy Dressember!

Christmas is almost here, I am being fuelled by my desire to get the heck out of here. It's so cold. 

I am just waiting to go back to the season when I don't have to wear anything with my dresses, just put one on and go for tea. The snow is pretty in the sunlight, I'll grant you that. Winter has it's nice days too. 


There is writing on my hand, and it's not a tattoo. It says "completely humble", my way of reminding me to keep my attitude selflessly pointed towards God and not my own benefit. (something I can never achieve) I found it in Ephesians 4:2 and I wanted to remember it more often. Also get ink poisoning. 


I found this dress at Forever 21, a store I don't normally spend a lot of time in. I have a tendency to gravitate immediately to polkadots, and I was happy to find this dress in my price range. It came with a cream sash but it looked a little weird, so I swapped it out with a bow belt I've had for a while.

//Dress: Forever 21// Belt: LeChateau//Cardigan: stolen from my roommate//Leggings: Bloomingdales//Shoes: Walmart//Jewellery: thrifted//

Also, Christmas season means Christmas parties! And if you haven't noticed by now, I love dressing up for any reason at all. So you might get to see some event outfits in my next blog post. Stay tuned! 

Here is a Christmas song that has enchanted me this year, and I want to waltz every time I hear it. Enjoy this creation from Andrew Belle! 


Love, Natasha 

Comments

Popular Posts